Make servicing your new Citroën hassle free with our two available service plans dependent on the age of your car:
Citroën Care Plan – car is less than 12 months old from initial registration and before it’s first service.
Citroën Fixed Price Service Plan – car is older than 12 months from initial registration.
Please find more details below....
For just £15.99* a month, you can have 3 years annual servicing, keeping your vehicle in tip-top condition.
Our highly trained technicians carry out all the work, using the latest technology along with Citroën Original Equipment and Approved Parts. You can relax; no one understands your car better.
There are also extras available, for an additional £1.49 per month, you can cover the cost of your cars first MOT (Total monthly payment of £17.48).
If you are about to purchase a new Citroën, talk to us about adding the Citroën Care Plan to your purchase. If you’ve already bought a new Citroën vehicle, and the vehicle is more than 12 months old, the Citroën Care Plan below is for you.
For a fixed monthly cost (or the option to pay with one up-front payment), the Citroën Fixed Price Service Plan is available if your car is older than 12 months from initial registration. You get a mix of expertise, quality and flexibility that’s hard to beat.
Our Plans include full servicing by expertly trained technicians that only use Citroën or Approved Parts so your vehicle is in the best hands. With work carried out by the real experts and low monthly payments, there’s no need for compromise when it comes to keeping your Citroën performing perfectly.
• Full Vehicle inspection
• Check and top up of fluid levels
• Replacement of oil and oil filter
• Diagnostic reviews
• Safety and Environment checks
• Any additional checks needed due to age or mileage of your vehicle, as defined in your Warranty & Maintenance Handbook
You can purchase a Service Plan at any time on your vehicle. Our Service Plans are flexible and tailored to suit you. Your Service Plan is also contract free, so you’re free to move or change it at any time*.
* Depending on your next vehicle monthly payments may fluctuate.
We always provide an individual quote that’s shaped to your needs, with fixed monthly payments. And your Service Plan is guaranteed at today’s price.
*Terms & conditions apply:
1. The Citroën Care Plan is available on any new retail Citroën Passenger Vehicle, excludes C-Zero & Commercial Vehicles. For demo vehicles and pre-reg vehicles, a Citroën Care Plan is available when sold to a retail customer within 6 months of initial registration, a Service Plan deposit may apply.
2. The Citroën Care Plan is available at participating dealers only; full list of participating dealers is available on request from the administrator.
3. The Service Plan remains with the Vehicle and therefore will transfer to any subsequent owners of the Vehicle. It is not transferable to another vehicle, whether owned by you or anyone else.
4. The Service Plan covers a maximum of 3 services only and will expire when three scheduled services have been completed or at 36 months whichever comes soonest.
5. Any service claimed must relate to the Vehicle described in the customer contract. The Vehicle must be serviced in accordance with CITROËN UK LTD guidelines and should be carried out at by a CITROËN Authorised Repairer in the United Kingdom. If you do not follow these servicing requirements, the Service Plan may be invalidated. To find your nearest CITROËN Authorised Repairer please visit: ww.Citroën.co.uk
6. Items requiring replacement or repair due to wear and tear or misuse are not covered by the Service Plan.
7. You are advised to keep your customer contract in the Vehicle, as you will be required to show it to the CITROËN Authorised Repairer when arranging for the Vehicle to be serviced. If anything is unclear, or if you have any questions please contact the Administrator.
8. This Service Plan is designed to cover vehicles built to CITROËN UK LTD original specification. If your Vehicle has been modified with any non-manufacturer supplied parts or any non-approved aftermarket tuning or performance enhancement, CITROËN UK LTD hereby reserves the right to decline any claim that may occur due to the fitment or failure of a modified part which would otherwise be covered by the Service Plan. Cosmetic modifications are acceptable providing they are to an identical size and specification as CITROËN UK LTD equivalent – you may need to advise your Vehicle insurer of these changes.
9. The Customer is permitted to cancel the Service Plan within 14 days of the date of the Contract, providing no Services have been provided (and thus no Service Costs incurred). If the Customer wishes to terminate this Contract within 14 days of the date of this Contract and prior to any Services having been provided, written confirmation is required from either the Customer or an authorised representative of the Dealer stating the Account Number, Vehicle registration and Customer name and address. If such termination is within 14 days of the date of this Contract and no Services have been provided (and thus no Service Costs incurred) then the Customer will receive a refund of the Balance. Any Balance due to the Customer will be paid by the Service Plan Provider within 28 days.
10. CITROEN UK LTD reserves the right to request an Accelerated Payment from the Customer in the event the customer has missed any of the payments scheduled on their original contract. Any such Accelerated Payment will be requested by the Dealer at the time the Vehicle is presented for Service but will not affect the amount of the Total Payment (and so the amount of each of the remaining Direct Debit Payments will then be reduced by the Service Plan Provider to reflect the Accelerated Payment). This Contract only obliges the Dealer to provide Services up to the value of payments made to date by the Customer under the Contract.
11. The Dealer’s obligations in relation to the Service Plan and these terms and conditions will cease once the Service Plan period expires.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misrepresented goods.
13. This Service Plan shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the nonexclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Service Plan.
14. The Service Plan is administered by the Administrator and any claims and correspondence should be forwarded to them directly. The Administrator is EMaC Limited (Company Number 3158541) of EMaC House, Southmere Court, Electra Way, Crewe, CW1 6GU.
15. CITROËN UK LTD means the manufacturer of the Vehicle, CITROËN UK LTD, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV3 1ND a company incorporated in England and Wales (Company No. 00191579) 16 “Authorised Repairer” means a motor vehicle repairer located in the United Kingdom which is party to an authorised repairer agreement with CITROËN UK LTD Data Protection Act 1998. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller in relation to information you supply is the Administrator. Both your issuing Dealer and the Administrator may share any information you provide, together with other information, with their business partners, suppliers or agents, including CITROËN Motor Company, for the purposes of customer services, order fulfilment and financial and account administration. We will not transfer the information you provide to any country outside of the European Economic Area. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which the Administrator may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies Citroën Care Plan Terms and Conditions – January 2019