The decidedly high-end new PEUGEOT 308 captivates you with its strength of character and dynamism.
To make every moment your moment, you can count on the innovative and practical technologies of the new Peugeot i-Cockpit® and on the best combination of efficiency and performance of the range of plug-in HYBRID, petrol and diesel engines.
You are struck at first glance by the intense appeal of the new PEUGEOT 308. It is the first vehicle in the world to feature the new PEUGEOT badge, the brand's timeless identity, combining history and ultra-modernity. This emblem, with its contemporary typeface, is displayed majestically on the radiator grill. The bonnet sports the 308 monogram, with front end signalling the new look.
The silhouette of the new PEUGEOT 308 is dynamic from every angle. Its sleek, athletic lines with bold proportions emphasise a powerful personality:
The assertive verticality of the large grille continues with a long bonnet.
The rear end is muscular and powerful, its aerodynamics boosted by its lowered roof line. It is visibly larger, sitting firmly on its wheels.
The distinguished and streamlined profile reveals its athletic look.
The ultra-compact front lighting signature is decidedly contemporary and hi-tech. Combining elegance with strength, the front headlights mark the dynamism and identity of the new PEUGEOT 308. Chiselled and slim, they benefit from LED technology or PEUGEOT Matrix LED Technology*, set off by fang-shaped daytime running lights on the front bumper.
*Available on the GT and GT Premium versions.
The hi-tech and modern rear lighting signature is accompanied by ultra-compact FULL LED lights or 3D Full LED lights*, with claw-to-claw illumination.
*Available on GT and GT Premium versions.
The new decidedly ergonomic and intuitive PEUGEOT i-Cockpit offers easy access to the full range of features carefully designed to transform your time into quality time.
* New compacted heated steering wheel*, centralising all the controls: radio, media, telephone and driver-assistance systems
* New digital head-up or digital 3D holographic** instrument panel.
For a shared onboard experience, the PEUGEOT i-Cockpit is very accessible to passengers:
* New intuitive and customisable multi-window touchscreen and new virtual i-toggles***.
* New centre console with multiple storage spaces.
*Available as standard or as an option. **Available on the GT and GT Premium versions. ***Touchscreen shortcuts for adjusting the air-conditioning, telephone contacts and radio stations.
* All information essential to the driver is displayed in the new instrument panel.
* Located at eye level, this instrument panel incorporates a 10" digital screen from Active Pack level. In the GT version, it moves into the third dimension with the 3D i-Cockpit.
* The fully configurable and customisable instrument panel has several display modes (Navigation*, Radio/media, Driver assistance, Energy flow*,etc..). *Standard from Allure
The 10" high-definition touchscreen is fully and easily customisable, allows multi-window display with "widgets" or shortcuts and is very easy to use, offering responsiveness similar to a tablet.
The new PEUGEOT 308 introduces fully configurable virtual i-toggles*. Arranged facing the central screen, they offer aesthetic and technological benefits unique in the segment. For greater convenience and security, each i-toggle is a customisable tactile shortcut to a favourite action in the central screen (air-conditioning settings, telephone contacts, radio stations, launch of apps, etc..). *Available from Allure level upwards
On the finely crafted central console, an arch on the driver's side groups all the car's dynamic controls.
The arch extends to the dedicated smartphone wireless charging point*. All the remaining console space is therefore accessible to the passengers and entirely dedicated to storage with two cup holders and up to 34 litres of storage space, including a large storage area under the armrest. *Available as standard, as an option or unavailable depending on the version.
The new PEUGEOT i-Cockpit introduces the latest PEUGEOT i-Connect Advanced infotainment system:
*Travel stress-free with 3D Connected Navigation* with voice recognition, including automatic TomTom map updating and real time traffic and danger zones by TomTom Services**.
*Charge your smartphone wirelessly*** and duplicate your smartphone apps using the wireless Mirrorscreen**** function.
*Define your profile and keep your display, mood and setting preferences (up to 8 user profiles).
*Easily access connected services as well as onboard documentation and tutorials.
*Standard from Allure. Available according to the destination.
* Customise the LED ambient lighting associated with each driving mode to suit your preferences (eight colours to choose from).
* Enjoy sensational sound quality with the FOCAL premium Hi-Fi System*
* Stress-free travel. The AQS (Air Quality System) is capable of activating air recirculation independently. This is supplemented by the Clean Cabin** air-treatment system. Air quality is displayed on the central touchscreen.
* Enjoy the ergonomics and comfort of the enveloping, heated*** and multi-point massaging*** front seats. The drivers seat is AGR labelled*** (German back health label)
*Standard on GT Premium
**Available on the GT and GT Premium versions
***Available as standard on the GTR Premium and as an option on GT