Escape the ordinary in the PEUGEOT 2008, the versatile SUV designed with your lifestyle in mind: with PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®, next generation technology, and a selection of powerful, fuel efficient combustion and 100% electric engines.
With its fluid and robust lines the PEUGEOT 2008 SUV delivers masterful power and efficiency. Its striking front grille, horizontal bonnet, and raised ground clearance enhance the sophisticated and sharp design. At the rear the spoiler, gloss black rear cluster connecting strip, and chrome exhaust(1) affirm its sporty, tenacious personality.(1) According to version.
Every detail has been precision-crafted without compromise, for enhanced elegance and functionality.
The expressive front face of the Peugeot 2008 SUV features a large chrome grille and presents a modern and bold vision with its signature 3-claw full LED(1) headlights. The distinctive and daring rear design, with the gloss black rear cluster connecting strip, is further enhanced by full LED rear lights with claw effect.
(1) Full Light Emitting Diode:Light emitting diodes use less energy and provide more powerful lighting. According to version.
The spacious boot(1), with fold-down rear seat, offers ample functional loading space.
And there’s no compromise whichever powertrain you choose: the boot has the same capacity throughout the range.
(1) Boot volume = 434 litres on floor and up to 1044 litres with rear seats folded down.
Enrich your journey with the new PEUGEOT 3D i-Cockpit®(1). Its intuitive driving position, compact steering wheel, 10” HD(1) capacitive colour touchscreen, and configurable 3D digital head-up display(1) provide an immersive driving experience. Fitted with smart technology like TomTom® Traffic(2) , Mirror Screen® connectivity (3) and wireless charging(4), it also boasts PEUGEOT Open and Go(1) keyless entry meaning the 2008 SUV can be opened without removing the key from your bag or pocket…simply grab the handle and the car will unlock. And, should you forget to lock the car on departure, the system will automatically lock and confirm with an audible signal.
(1) According to version. (2) Real-time traffic, fuel prices, car parks, weather, local searches. Includes a three-year subscription to all these services that can subsequently be extended or renewed (pay service). Additional terms and conditions apply to connected services, including customer acceptance of location sharing prior to activation. (3) Mirror Screen® uses smartphone subscription data, requiring a call plan including web access, and generates no additional subscription fees. Users connect their device to the vehicle using a USB cable. The Mirror Screen® function operates via Android Auto (on Android OS smartphones after downloading the Android Auto app on their smartphone whilst the vehicle is stationary), Apple CarPlay™ (iOS smartphones) or MirrorLink® technology (smartphones compatible with MirrorLink®). For your safety, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay™ or MirrorLink® certified apps will work only when the car is stationary or moving, as applicable. When on the move, some app functionalities will be blocked. For some types of content that may be used free of charge on your smartphone, you will need to subscribe to an equivalent pay app certified by Apple CarPlay™, MirrorLink® or Android Auto. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay™ can be voice controlled.(4) Cost option.
Seat upholstery comes with quality fabrics like Alcantara® or leather(1) and heated front seats come standard on GT Line and above. The driver’s seat also offers a massage function (2) which is electronically controlled(2).
(1) Leather and other materials: for further detail about the leather effect trim, please refer to the technical characteristics available at your local PEUGEOT dealership. According to version or cost option.
(2) According to version.
Comfort and space are maximised in the rear passenger compartment, and are complemented by the opening panoramic glass roof(1) which bathes the cabin in natural light and the premium Focal®(2) Hi-Fi sound system.
(1) Cost option.
(2) According to version.
You have the freedom to choose.
The PEUGEOT e-2008 compact SUV comes with a 100kW (136bhp) engine with torque of 260Nm.
In the combustion version, there’s a range of powerful and fuel efficient engines, equipped with Stop&Start functionality: BlueHDi diesel or PureTech petrol engines, offering up to 155bhp for that extra sporty drive.
For even greater flexibility and responsiveness, opt for the EAT8(1) 8-speed automatic gearbox with its Quickshift(2) technology.
(1) Efficient Automatic Transmission 8: an eight-speed automatic gearbox with control paddles on the steering wheel and electric drive control. According to engine.
(2) Technology for fast, fluid gear changes.
Enjoy the freedom to roam wherever you want, including cities with emission restriction zones. Highly versatile, as agile and compact in the city as it is robust and energetic on the open road, the PEUGEOT e-2008 SUV is equipped with a 100kW (136bhp) engine and offers rapid charging(1) and a range of 193 miles WLTP(2), with zero CO2 emissions.
Travelling is made easier with pre-programmable heating and charging functionality* (available via the colour touchscreen or through the MyPeugeot App).
(1) 80% charge in 30 minutes at 100kW fast charge terminal.
(2) Equivalent to 248 miles NEDC. Estimated data, provided for information purposes only, subject to certification.
(3) An app to remotely manage features (battery level, pre-programming heating and air conditioning, driving stats, etc.)
Available on the e-2008 SUV only.
Tackle a variety of weather and terrains with Advanced Grip Control®(1) , a system designed to optimise traction in low-grip conditions by selected one of the three modes : sand, mud or snow. It adapts to the terrain by acting on the front wheels, in doing so this saves the weight normally associated with a more conventional four wheel drive system.
You can also control your speed on steep slopes with Hill Assist Descent Control.
(1) Special drive system. Available as a cost option.
The PEUGEOT 2008 SUV offers the latest intelligent driving aids and safety features, including Drive Assist(1) incorporating Lane Positioning Assist and Lane Departure Warning. The lane positioning system (2) and the adaptive speed regulator with the Stop & Go(3) functionality automatically adapts your speed to the match the car in front, maintaining a safe stopping distance.
(1) Standard, cost option or unavailable according to version. (2) System maintains lane position chosen by driver. (3) System that uses a radar in the middle of the front bumper, and a camera at the top of the windscreen.