All-New Citroën Berlingo Van From Warners Cars In Gloucestershire
We understand how important your time is to your business so at Warners we do things differently!
To arrange a meeting on your business premises call Joanne our Fleet & Business Manager on 07788 148428 or email email@example.com
Launched in 1996, and with more than 1.5 million produced, the iconic Citroën Berlingo moves into its third generation Citroën Berlingo Van. New Berlingo Van achieves a real leap in terms of style, equipment and modular practicality. The ideal workmate for all professionals.
CITROËN, THE BUSINESS PARTNER FOR 100 YEARS
At Citroën, the van's story begins in the 20th century. Berlingo comes from a long line started in 1928 with the C4 van. In 1950 the famous 2CV minivan was presented, the 100% van version of the cultured 2CV, which became a real iconic model.
In 1978, 2CV Fourgonnette was replaced by Acadiane.
The real breakthrough came in the 1980s with a new offering: Citroën C15 which reached more than 1.18 million units assembled in 22 years.
The other great revolution of the late twentieth century was the Berlingo! The very first generation appeared in July 1996, defining the light-van segment by focusing on design and comfort. Berlingo innovated with a specific silhouette and an integrated load cabin. Over time the name became synonymous with the segment.
Robust and protective, New Citroën Berlingo Van adopts an energetic exterior style with fluid lines, without aggressiveness.
• A consistent front face of the brand identity which it shares with its older sibling, Citroën Dispatch, an upright and short bonnet featuring large lights.
• In profile, fluid lines and fashioned flanks. A promise of practicality and generosity of interior space.
LIKE YOU, IT DOES IT ALL!
As a daily partner, New Citroën Berlingo Van meeds the needs of professionals by offering a solution adapted to each activity or use, by offering different sizes, cabins, fittings. It now works even harder with the two new versions in the commercial range: Worker and Driver.
A version named "Worker" for professionals transporting equipment and people around all types of difficult terrain:
• Extenso (R) cabin: 3 seats in the front, a mobile office and increased modularity to manage long loads.
• Grip Control with Hill Descent Assist, raised ground clearance (+ 30mm), large wheels (690mm) with Mud & Snow tyres for more traction.
• A payload increased to 1,000kg, enhanced LED lighting, mid-height securing rings for convenience.
The "Driver" version, specially designed for companies and their employees who have to make long trips or numerous deliveries in urban areas.
• Driving comfort: seats with lumbar adjustment
• Acoustic enhancements for a more refined driving experience
• Helpful driving aids including Surround Rear Vision
• 8 inch colour touchscreen with Citroën Connect Nav and DAB radio
This version provides added well-being and practicality for everyday efficiency.
THE EXTENSO® CAB: 3 SEATS AND MODULARITY
The Extenso® Cab is flexible to perfection, it can carry 3 people or increase the length and volume of load space.
To increase load length, the side passenger seat folds down, giving 3 metres in length in M versions and 3.4 metres in XL versions.
1 -The Extenso® Cab can accommodate 3 people at the front with a 2-seater bench.
2 - Folding central seat back provides mobile office function with its adjustable writing table. Lockable storage is also available under the seat.
3 - The raised side seat frees up a useful extra space for transporting even the most fragile of objects, increasing the load volume from 3.3 to 3.8 M3 in M versions and from 3.9 to 4.4 M3 in XL versions.
DESIGNED FOR ALL USES
To make loading and unloading easier, regardless of where the vehicle is parked, New Citroën Berlingo Van offers:
• One or two sliding side doors with an optimized opening width of 675 mm and a height of 1072 mm
• 40/60 swing doors with 180 ° opening
• An optimized width between the rear wheel arches.
New Citroën Berlingo Van offers up to 4.4m3 of load volume and its payload ranges from 650kg to 1000kg. The Overload Indicator available on selected versions informs you if the payload has been exceeded.
The Loading Pack makes everyday life easier with enhanced LED lighting, 4 additional load securing rings and a 12V socket.
COMFORT ON BOARD
New Citroën Berlingo Van cushions you from the demands of the road, in all conditions. Its optimum driving comfort comes from its high driving position, its suspension and its acoustic insulation. Its seats adapt to all sizes: being height and lumbar adjustable as well as featuring an individual armrest. Heated seats are also available as an option.
On a daily basis, you'll also enjoy keyless entry and start, electronic parking brake and colour head-up display. Just a few of the 20 driving aids you can enjoy.
The cabin of the New Citroën Berlingo Van has been designed to double as a mobile office, letting you work easily on the go.
You can plug a laptop into the 220V socket and put it out of sight in the TopBox.
On the practical side, you get wireless charging for your smartphone. While two USB sockets and two 12V sockets are also available.
With the Extenso® cab, you can work in comfort thanks to the adjustable writing table when the central seat back is folded down.
EQUIPMENT AND PRACTICAL TECHNOLOGY
New Citroën Berlingo Van features useful technology for everyday life. Functional and practical, New Citroën Berlingo Van is reassuring and ready to offer an ever safer and calmer drive. Standing proud in its segment, it has:
• 4 connectivity technologies including Citroën Connect Nav, Mirror Screen (Apple Car Play / Android Auto), Citroën Connect Box with Emergency and Assistance System, and Wireless Smartphone charging
• 20 Driving Assistance Systems
SURROUND REAR VISION
Citroën Berlingo Van offers innovative technology: Surround Rear Vision provides unparalleled visibility. A 5 inch colour screen in place of the central rearview mirror displays images from two cameras (one in the base of the passenger mirror / one at the top of the opening rear doors). 3 display options:
• Rear view monitoring: provides an image from the rear of the vehicle when traveling forward.
• Side passenger view: the driver can see the passenger side of the van by pressing a button on the side of the indicator stalk.
• Reversing camera: displays the area behind the vehicle when in reverse gear.
CONNECTED NAVIGATION WITHOUT TAKING YOUR EYE OFF THE ROAD
GRIP CONTROL WITH HILL DESCENT CONTROL
Citroën Connect Nav is a 3D connected navigation system with all the features that matter, benefiting from voice recognition to control the Navigation, Phone and Media functions without you needing to take your eye of the road. You also benefit from connected services such as TomTom Traffic for real time traffic information. This brings you details of service stations, car parks and weather conditions.
Get the most from your compatible smartphone apps through the 8” touch screen with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto functionality. And with the Mirror Screen function you can enjoy applications of your smatphone compatible with driving directly on the touch pad 8 ''.
Standard equipment on the Worker version, Grip Control with Hill Descent Assist minimises slip and keeps you in control on steep slopes. 30 mm more ground clearance, a protective plate under the engine and larger wheels with Mud & Snow tyres complete a confidence inspiring package.
LATEST GENERATION ENGINES
Performance has been upgraded through the combination of the new lightweight EMP2 platform and latest- generation fuel-efficient engines with low CO2 emissions.
New Berlingo Van is available with:
• Award winning PETROL versions, a PureTech 110 S&S 6 speed manual
• 4 DIESEL versions: BlueHDi 75 manual, BlueHDi 100 S&S manual, BlueHDi 130 S&S 6 speed manual and BlueHDi 130 S&S EAT8 Auto
The latest generation of EAT8 "Efficient Automatic Transmission" 8-speed automatic gearbox offers real driving pleasure over long distances as well as on multiple daily journeys.
Take a closer look by using our interior and exterior tours