Vehicle Technician Tewkesbury
Day to Day Duties:
- Carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance to high standard.
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment.
- Repairing or replacing broken or defective parts and resolving defects.
- Carrying out DVSA vehicle testing (if authorised).
- Road testing vehicle to check repairs.
- Maintaining equipment and making sure tools are in good condition.
- Following checklists to ensure all procedures are completed.
- Completing all documentation to the required standard.
- A certificate in Light Vehicle Maintenance Level 3 and solid work experience in the automotive industry.
- The ability to work in a competent and efficient manner on your own or part of a busy team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- The ability to carry out work to high standards to deadlines.
- A proactive and enthusiastic approach.
- The ability to accurately follow written and spoken instructions.
- A full driving licence.
At Warners, we’re committed to providing great rewards to the people who drive our success. The below Warners benefits are available to all staff:
- 22 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent pay package
- Company Pension Contribution
- Death in service Benefit (2 times salary)
- Free MOT and Discount on Services
- New & used car staff offers
What happens next?
Please complete the attached application form and upload your CV.
Once you have applied for the job, we will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If you match the job, we will be in touch with you to advise you of the next stage in the process.
Warners is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.